Welcome To St.Aloysius Institute of Technology
Technology has brought revolutionary changes to the society. India has emerged as a global competitor in science and technology. To provide quality education in science and technology and a competitive edge, the Catholic Church of Jabalpur which has many years of experience and expertise in the field of education, has established St. Aloysius Institute of Technology (SAIT). SAIT is a Christian College owned and established by the Catholic Diocese of Jabalpur, belonging to the minority community of Catholics and is administered through The Diocesan Corporation of Jabalpur. SAIT started with a dream that our students shall have holistic development and shall serve the nation and make India proud by their innovative ideas, technological pursuits and entrepreneurship. The College caters to the needs of the student's development for wholesome growth of the country.
The Institute works under the able guidance of Dr. Fr. Davis George (Director) and highly experienced Principal Dr. S.R.Soni.
VisionSt. Aloysius Institute of Technology epitomizes excellence in technology-centric education, ensuring entre and opportunity for all, upholding rigorous academic standards, advancing innovation, strengthening respect for diversity, and serving as a catalyst for learning, exploration and discovery of eco-friendly technology for sustainable development of humanity.
- Offer quality teaching and learning environment.
- Have state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities.
- Train students as per industry requirement, by developing effective partnership with industries.
- Transfer appropriate technology to society.
- Ensure placement of all students through campus interviews.
- To groom overall personality of students, Soft skill training, focus on EQ & SQ
- Create an ambience for total development of staff and students.
- Prepare students as global leader for ensuring justice, peace, prosperity, love and respect for all.
- Ensure quality services in all aspects of the campus.
- Become a deemed University. [Read more]